Also, I'm doing a request livestream thing. Like right now: original.livestream.com/homeof…
Laws of Anime PhysicsGeneral lawsLaws of Anime Physics by RainbowSeizureFox
1. The more retarded a plan is, the more likely it is to work. (e.g. Naruto)
2. In cooperation with the first law, the main enemy always has a genius plan that fails.
3. When a character gains the possession of a giant robot, they immediately know how to control it without prior training. (e.g. Evangelion)
4. The longer the series continues, the stronger the enemies get exponentially. (e.g. Dragonball Z)
5. Villains either are butt-ugly monsters or gay dudes. Certain exceptions are an amalgamation of both. (e.g. InuYasha)
6. The main character is always small and wimpy-looking, only to hold a tremendous secret power usually explained to him by a wise old person.
7. The bad guy has fan girls. Especially if he's a transvestite.
8. The quicker someone dies off, the more likely they are not really dead. (e.g. Bleach)
9. Getting stabbed multiple times only kills you if you are unimportant.
10. Additionally, any unimportant character NEVER gets into fights. If they do, th