Hey guys. I know I haven't updated anything in a while, except for doing livestreams. Rest assured though, I am still hard at work on the new Mech Cops episode. It's a uh....it's a pretty big project. By now, it's still mostly non-animated keyframes. I can't help but feel like my production is slow compared to my AatR2 days. I'm sure this is due to the following:
- I have a job. A job kind of job. In AatR2, I had all the time in the world, and no job to drain me.
- My drawing skills have increased in a way that the more detailed drawings take longer to do.
- Still adapting to drawing on a tablet probably.
- No use of music libraries. The soundtrack has to be produced.
- It's a huge project, like I said. This is probably gonna end up being 30 mins or something.
- The project is somewhat less driven by motivation, and more driven by pure work ethic. I make myself work on at least some part of the project (nearly) everyday. Working on one thing for this long can get discouraging, but with this kind of work ethic, I can get results. I don't simply drive myself to get results. The results drive me.
But anyway, If anybody is interested, I could post some preview screenshots.
Other than that, I'm still working at that restaurant and been playin' a bunch of vidya games.
- By now I've beaten MGSV. Great gameplay, but terribly incomplete story.
- So then I moved to Fallout 4, in which I've played hours into the game and I still feel like I'm in the beginning.
- But then I put my Fallout 4 playthrough on hold, because The Old Hunters DLC for Bloodborne came out recently and I am remembering why that game is so freaking awesome.